We are looking for a highly experienced and skilled DevOps Engineer with knowledge and experience gained through being involved in life-cycle delivery of IT in both the public and private sectors.
As a minimum we would require knowledge and experience (but not limited to) of the following:
- Continuous Integration tools eg Git, Jira, Jenkins, Octopus)
- Containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes/etc);
- Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure/Google);
- Infrastructure as Code/Automation/Configuration Management experience (Terraform/Chef/Puppet/Ansible);
- Experience building CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-a-Code technologies, eg Terraform and Ansible
- Secure solutions using established tooling IE; Hashicorp, Terraform and Vault
- Experience of project management tools and processes (IE, Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience of managing infrastructure as code, catering for multiple environment differences
- Demonstrable experience of using VCS (Version Control System) in team environments (IE, git, GitHub, BitBucket)
- Demonstrable experience delivering CI/CD pipelines
- Able to demonstrate mentoring colleagues in automation, security, and reliability, within a DevOps contex
- Demonstrable experience of identifying manual processes suitable for automation
The ideal candidate will also need to demonstrate the ability to work with personnel at all levels and have excellent communication skills.
If the position interests you and you wish to apply then please click here