Unitedgrids Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, either when using this website or via any other means of communication, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the privacy statement.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
The website policy was updated on the 21 April 2021.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at our head office listed at the foot of this policy.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to tailor our products and services and also enable certain functions on this website, including a more personalised visit.
Like most companies, we also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website, and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What Information We Gather
- The information that we gather is:
- A. That information provided voluntarily through our Contact Form.
B. That information provided voluntarily through our Job Application Form.
C. Statistical information on our website usage.
The information gathered provides:
- - Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcodes
- Other information relevant to on-line enquiries
- Other information relevant to on-line job applications
- Website access information; geographic location, pages access statistics.
How We Use This Data
- Collecting this data helps us to understand what visitors are looking for from our company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
- Specifically, we may use data:
- - To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry/request
- Process applications for jobs advertised on our website
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant and helpful to you
- To send you promotional mailings or call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- For our own internal data statistics
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
- Cookies and How We Use Them
- What is a cookie?
- Cookies are small files which are stored on you computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular user and website.
- Cookies enable our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
- Using cookies we can tailor your experience with content, options and functions that are specific to you.
- They also enable us to collect information such as how many people use the website, the pages they tend to visit and how often.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide the functionality you used previously.
For your peace of mind
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other that that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our our website functions. Some pages and service may become unavailable to you.
How You Remain In Control Of Information About You
Should you wish to remove information that you have provided please send a request for removal by:
- Sending an email to: email@example.com
- Write to us at: Unitedgrids Limited, Suite 3, Fountain House, Church Road, Stanmore. Middlesex. HA7 4AL
For your peace of mind
We will never release, distribute or sell you personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and process under a data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act 2018.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. Our policies strictly govern which staff have access to you data, where it is stored and how it can be accessed.
All our data resides on secure servers hosted within the EU.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in-line with the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act 2018.
We will store your data for a period of three years after which we will ask your permission to continue storing and using it. You can request a copy of your data at any time by emailing our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Data Is Important To Us
We respect your privacy, and we value and protect your details. We are members of the ICO and are advocates of GDPR and the protection this legislation offers website users.
Links From Our Website
Our website may contain links or references to other websites.
Please note that we have no control over websites outside the http://www.unitedgrids.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we line, we are not responsible for how that website stores or uses your data or your privacy on that website.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites, always read the websites data protection and privacy policies fully to understand how they will use and store your data.